[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Obamas purchasing Gerchi Shephercrest

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:44:56 -0600

I googled it and got absolutely NOTHING for results.....Gail Bauman Liebchen
German Shepherds www.geocities.com/liebchenkennels> From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx> Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:38:36 -0500> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Obamas purchasing
Gerchi Shephercrest> To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > This breed sounds like
a(new) urban legend to me.> > > In a message dated 1/11/2009 5:37:13 P.M.
Pacific Standard Time, > blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:> my roomate a
few years back was getting $3000.00 for labradoodles, and Im > thinking,
sheesh, its a )(*)(*&^$# MUTT...> > Mike Lynch> BlackHawk Farms, LLC> -----
Original Message ----- > From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:54 PM> Subject: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Obamas purchasing Gerchi Shephercrest> > > > Is this for real??
This makes me SICK!! Why don't we all mix whatever we> > want, and make up a
cool name, and also make big bucks! Sounds great, huh? > > I> > think they
should just buy a hairless cat.....good size and hypoallergenic> > too. I could
care less about them AND China.> > Bonie Dinsmore> > Von Adlerhof German
Shepherds> >> >> >> >> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Tom Elkins"
<firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>> > To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Sunday,
January 11, 2009 5:00 PM> > Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Obamas purchasing Gerchi
Shephercrest> >> >> >> One of the wire services is reporting that the Obamas
are strongly > >> leaning> >> toward the purchase of a new "designer breed"
puppy called a Gerchi> >> Shephercrest. The sire of these pups is a Chinese
Crested and the dam is > >> a> >> German Shepherd. The pups are really quite
stunning. They look basically> >> like miniature hairless GSDs with spots .
They have a large tuft of hair> >> on> >> top of the head. The girls fell in
love with the Bidens' new GSD pup, but> >> since GSDs don't meet the "mid-size,
hypoallergenic" qualities that were> >> sought, the designer pup is something
of a compromise.> >> Although neither the purebred advocates nor the shelter
advocates> >> will be happy about this decision, it is seen as having positive>
elkins> >>> >> Firethorn Temple> >>> >> <http://www.firethorntemple.com/>
http://www.firethorntemple.com> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >
============================================================================>
>> POST is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the> >>
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or> >> FORWARDS
of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the> >> original author
AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.> >>> >> ALL PERSONS ARE
ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY> >> MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS> >> PERMISSION OF ALL
PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS > >> EXPRESSLY> >> FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL> >> BE
PROSECUTED.> >>> >> For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >>> >> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org> >> NATIONAL
BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/> >> >

**************New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making >
headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)> > >