[ SHOWGSD-L ] Oaklahoma Brags!!

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:42:54 EDT

Well, it was a long hot weekend but I must say overall fun.  It is  always
good to see friends you do not get to see all of the time .  The  party after
the Saturday show was nice, the food was great but my, the  Entertainments was,
well.... Good!!!  Not to many dogs shows you can go to  with such "Club
Hospitality" that they get the ladies a stripper   :)   LOL   Carol, you are
not
allowed to use those pictures  as black mail...LOL

We are very proud of the girls this weekend, under Bob Eaton

Ch. Utopia's Finish Line from Mariner  was Best of Breed first time  out as a
special!!!
(Sire: GV Marquins Xtra Xtra   Dam: Ch. Utopia's Paperback  Romance )
Owners: Kathy Aubrey, Sheryl Brockett & Debra Kaser

and

5 pt RWB was Mariner's Jenny from the Block
(Sire: Ch. Kargens Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam:  Ch. Mariner's Aria  D'Arte)
owners:  Joyce Shelp, Debra Kaser & Cindy Telefesen

Due to the heat we could not fly home on Sunday.. Well I did but Sheryl and
Roger stayed with the dogs and flu out early this morning... Thanks guys  your
the best.  And thanks to Jerry Guzman for doing a wonderful job as  usual....

Debbie Kaser