[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OUR GSDCA

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

Great post Cindy, and so correct.

I think the PC and the Review try hard to include all aspects of the GSD.
Unfortunately, the first thing to go in bad economic times is the extra's, and
I'm sure adverstising would fall into that category for most people.  But
blaming the PC and the Review for not being inclusive to the total dog is just
not correct.

Chris
Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA