[ SHOWGSD-L ] OUR GSDCA

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

Message body
Interesting choice of words. Who is  OUR?? I made a comment the other day about
members advertising in the  Review. Some replies were "why would any breeder of
an  All/Breed  GSD advertise in THE REVIEW". The same applies for the  working
dog breeders.
Seems that All the Ads are Specialty!! Are we dismissing the ALL/BREED? Are we
dismissing the  Working  Dogs??
I thought the whole purpose of  the  GSDCA was to promote the BREED; that
should incompass the entire BREED and all that it stands for. Will the World
Trials advertise in the  GSDCA.
We have articles on herding, obedience, tracking, rescue, so there must be an
interest  in these areas. We see lots of notices of  All/Breed wins on Da List
GSD SITE and German shepherds4show. Any one got any idea how many All/BREED
people are on the BOARD?? I don't, but have a feeling that the  ALL/BREED
Members and the  Working  Members of the  GSDCA may be supporting more than
their fair share of expenses dedicated to the SPECIALS

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
President Last Hope of  Georgia 501c3
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"