[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OUR FUTURITIES

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx, tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

It maybe(to some) a waste of time to watch but it wasn't organized to watch,
but to give newcomers a chance to compete without going head-head with the
biggies.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow