[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT...what else do you need to know

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:22:00 -0800 (PST)

   You think that perhaps I say things on this list that I should not say...and
perhaps you are right...I really try to watch my self around 31 kids for six
hours a day....and to this day I believe I have only said one thing that I wish
I could take back...we were watching the movie "Aladdin"...and at the end
Prince Aladdin and Jasmin kissed...all my fourth graders gave icky noises...one
little girl, Kailtin, asked me why is there Kissing in children's movies...I
said "Kaitlin, they're just trying to get you ready for a long life of misery
and pain"...thank God that none of them knew what I meant...enjoy the day..it's
all we have...FB