[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT...way OT

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:44:57 -0700 (PDT)

  At the end of every year my last essay topic for my 4th graders is " What is
your teacher's biggest problem, and what can you do to help him fix
it".....these essays are priceless...the consensus is...I'm too loud, angry,
inpatient, need counseling, need to wear another color other than black, can't
spell, can't swim,gives too much homework, should eat salads, stop following
the Raiders ( its effecting my teaching, my "gifted" student said
that!)...these little *&^%$s keep me jumping all day long....three more weeks
and I'm Free At Last...lol...FB