[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT/my morning

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 10:43:41 -0800

I just returned from a visit to ER.
I am okay, but I look horrific. And my dear sweet 'Solo' girl looks at me like
she is to blame, and she isn't. She is telling me with her eyes and mannerisms
that she is sorry.
We always take a morning walk. this morning walking her on the grass in an area
where trees are I stumbled and fell over a large root from that tree. Basically
because I was watching her rather than the ground, looking to see where she was
going to make her "morning deposit."
It wasn't even dark this morning, since DST, so that can't be my excuse. That
root just come right up and took me down !
That large root just popped right out of the grass before I could even see it.
I have scrapes, bruises from the middle of my forehead to my chiny chin chin !
Too bad Halloween has passed. I could pass for one of Frankenstein's monsters.
Beryl...who is going to head for the Tylenol, ice bag and bed rest !