[ SHOWGSD-L ] OTTAWA BRAGS - abit late!

  • From: "Darlene Smith" <shebland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:57:37 -0400

We had a very successful and fun time at the Ottawa & Area GSDC show weekend
July 9 & 10.
Our Shebland's Leah Camareigh - 1st Junior Female and BOS in Futurity at the
GSDCC Eastern Ont. & Quebec Region Futurity Show.  Leah's sister Liza was 3rd
Junior Female.  Thank you judge Patti Comeau.
Leah - Best Puppy in the GSDCC Specialty Show Sunday -  thank you judge Ileana
Noqueras.
Camareigh's Liza Shebland - 1st Junior Female in the Ottawa & Area GSDC
Specialty show Saturday.  Thank you judge Didier Ardoin.
Leah & Liza are bred & owned by Darlene Smith & Marilyn Sgarbossa.  Their sire
is  "Jack" 2x Can. Select Ch. Shebland's Grayson Camareigh HIC OFA H&E and
their dam is "Abby" Ch. Camareigh Shebland Firefly HIC OFA H&E.

"Jeni", Stylistic-Chablis BlingBling, the only Veteran shown, at 7 1/2 years
old did us proud by performing so well in her class & in Specials.  She is the
#1 GSDCC Futurity/Maturity Dam for 2010.  Her sire is Am Sel Ch HickoryHill's
GQ Sirius Park and her dam is Witmer's Dancing in Moonlight.  She is bred by
Cindy & Bart Bartley & Lori & Doug Kightley and owned by Marilyn & Darlene.
She is the dam of Lissa and grand dam of Leah & Liza.

Ch. Camareigh's Ilyssa Shebland HIC OFA H&E "Lissa", bred & owned by Darlene &
Marilyn, was BOS in both the GSDCC Specialty and the Central Eastern Ontario
Specialty Sunday.  Her sire is Am Ch Sirius Park's Kojak Bihari TT OFA H&E and
her dam is Jeni.  Thank you judges Ileana Nogueras & Jorge Noya.

2x Can. Sel. Ch. Shebland's Grayson Camareigh HIC OFA H&E "Jack" was Best of
Breed in the Central Eastern Ontario Specialty Sunday.  Thank you judge Jorge
Noya.  The Specials Class was something to behold - approx. 14 animals present!

Jack's daughter Harmonia's Has To Be Pfeiffer was Winners Bitch in the Ottawa
Specialty Saturday, becoming Jack's first Champion - congrats Nadine, her
breeder/owner.

Sincere thanks to the handlers who showed our dogs:  Al Martin, Janice
Armstrong-Purnell, Sylvain Genereux, Benoit Champagne, Walter Creighton, Dawn
Peterson, and Angela Calvert.

We must acknowledge the enormous time and effort that Lori Kightley, Leanne
Krieger and Geoff Beale put into planning and running these Ottawa shows -
superb job again you guys!!!

To add icing to the cake, Darlene, who never wins lotteries, won the 50/50 draw
- many thanks to judge Ileana for drawing my ticket!!!

Darlene - Shebland German Shepherds
Marilyn - Camareigh German Shepherds