[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT?Jitterbug phone

  • From: "floridacracker" <floridacracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <ArDeJay@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 17:50:27 -0400

Have you looked at the price per month on these phones???  Man I use Nextel,
get direct connect, can call anywhere anytime , plus the service is greatl.
and have 800 minutes for only 72 and this company wants 80 plus.  Come now
folks let your fingers do the walking on the net, much better plans out
there than this company.  I'm not saying use Nextel but do your shopping.

Tanya D'Armand
Jasmine Acres GSD
www.jasmineacresgsd.com