[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT...Happy doggy news..ect

  • From: Karen C. <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:11:04 -0500

We saw a certified veterinary acupuncturist who
helped us manage our 2 very elderly girls' painful
joints in the months before they left us for the
Bridge. She told us that breeders should not remove
dogs' front dew claws because a very important
meridian runs right through that area of the paw.
And the removal of the dew claw tend to cause the
Chi to be stagnant. (of something like that)

If you believe in that sort of thing, it's just one
more thing to consider.

Westminster KC tomorrow!!! Yea!!!!!

--
Karen C.