[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OTD computer advice

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:32:31 -0800

Hi Sue,
I work for Microsoft and hope I can answer your question.
2007 will import your data from 2003 if you install it correctly. If you
don't currently own a license for 2003 (if you were on trial only) you will
need to buy the full version of 2007.

I am running 2007 - one computer with Windows Vista and the other with
Windows XP. I like both.

Office 2007 is very different looking that 2003, but when you get used to
it, it has some very cool features worth purchasing the newer version.

Cyndy

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

>From: "Arcturus" <Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] OTD computer advice
>Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:39:05 -0500
>
>The Microsoft Office that was on our new computer has ran out and now we
>need to buy it.  So, which is the way to go...Microsoft Office 2003  or the
>new one that is out  Microsoft Office 2007?  Does anyone know if 2007 will
>mesh with 2003?  I don't want to not be able to send stuff to people that
>still have the 2003 version and it not go thru.  Thanks for the help,  Sue
>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Don?t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft®