[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT-Bird training Funny

  • From: "LEE" <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <grnram415@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:01:41 -0400

The best alert animal I have ever had is my Nanday Conure. He'd alert the
dogs every time. He'd screech and the dogs would start barking and search
the house.

The worst part -- he really didn't like strangers and he stayed in my
bedroom. If he woke in the morning and spotted a "stranger" he'd go off like
the Boston Strangler was in my room!

He very old now and barely lets out a peep, but he's still a character.

Lee Smith