[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT-Bird infestation

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:59:35 -0800

Please also include us in the response, we have a HUGE problem with sparrows
(flying vermin) roosting in a rose bush
and in a Eucalyptus tree next to the mare's corral.  It is a MESS.....I have
no idea how to get rid of them
without also affecting the other birds.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Jan 26, 2011
**Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:28 PM, <RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am being over run with sparrows nesting in the eaves of my patio.   They
> are leaving dropping all over the patio right in front of my entry way, as
> well as in the car-port on my vehicle.
>
> Any suggestions on how to rid myself of these birds!!!
> Private response if necessary.
>
> Randy C.

any post.