[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - since I am bored

  • From: "Iza Kabuska-Ackerman" <IzaAckerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:17:42 -0500

I would like to go on the show "Who Do You Think You Are" to see if perhaps I
am related to Flower Boy - but maybe my chances are better with Evan Ginsburg.
I have no relatives here in the USA, other than my sister, who knows less than
I do about our past and relatives.
Evan dear - can you get me on the show ?  Maybe we are related.  My wonderful
Jewish husband used to tell me he knew I had Jewish in me, whenever I acted
like a Jewish Princess.

This celebrity that is on the show RIGHT NOW, is going where I should go to
find my heritage.  I guess I am jealous.

(Can you tell I have no interest in football ? (is that what they are playing ?)

Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

any post.