[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT help for crazy glue fingers!!!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:17:31 EST

Vaseline.  Honest to God.  It works.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 11/25/2009 9:02:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:

don't  panic, kay!  when i was repairing porcelain dolls, i had  tubes of
the stuff blow up in my hands - it really will wear off - just looks  a
little
weird at first<G>so, relax.  water is what  actually sets  crazy glue and
water is what  will finally get  rid of it.  each time  you wash your
hands, it
will loosen -  will be gone within 24 hours.   diane
Diane   Silver-Strasser
Silstra German  Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message  dated 11/25/2009 5:19:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
showgsd@xxxxxxx  writes:

OK, I  have managed to get a type of Krazy Glue on my  fingers and
finally  got them apart but now have stuff stuck  all over  my fingers.
Have tried acetone finger nail  polish remover  and it does not  help.
Any  suggestions?  Just want I need before the  holiday!!!    LOL

No one said I was Ms. Fix-it!   Help!

Kay  Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS &  Multi Group  Winning
Ch.Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
"Strider" 69  BOBs  #5   GSD
POST   is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY_
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST   AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance,  please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org