[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT help for crazy glue fingers!!!

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:01:40 EST

don't panic, kay!  when i was repairing porcelain dolls, i had  tubes of
the stuff blow up in my hands - it really will wear off - just looks a  little
weird at first<G>so, relax.  water is what actually sets  crazy glue and
water is what  will finally get rid of it.  each time  you wash your hands, it
will loosen - will be gone within 24 hours.   diane
Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/25/2009 5:19:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
showgsd@xxxxxxx writes:

OK, I  have managed to get a type of Krazy Glue on my fingers and
finally  got them apart but now have stuff stuck all over  my fingers.
Have tried acetone finger nail polish remover  and it does not  help.
Any suggestions?  Just want I need before the  holiday!!!   LOL

No one said I was Ms. Fix-it!   Help!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS &  Multi Group Winning
Ch.Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
"Strider" 69  BOBs #5  GSD

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY_

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)