[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT help for crazy glue fingers!!!

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:23:01 -0800 (PST)

Oh poo the acetone is not working? try goof off the ultimate remover, also
lighter fluid...
acetone usually works really well oh oh go get straight acetone! I know thwt
will work
sorry

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Montauk Sue's Red Codiak