[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - gutters

  • From: gsd0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 01:34:15 -0500

When it comes down to it Todd is going to do whatever Ken says is best for
Hoss.... which shows and which weekends.....I maintain all control of the dog
forever... He never stays or lives anywhere else without my consent.... as soon
as the partners decide they are done paying bills the papers which will already
have been signed revert to my name.... They get pictures... their names on a
possible Select Dog and Todd gets 1/2 the stud fees for breedings that come in
as a result of the National.... So what I am saying is: ?basicly we are going
to trust Ken to make the plans and we'll tell him if we can afford it or not...
LOL
Gary