[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT, dog friendly floors again/still

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:28:09 -0700

The list recently wrote about dog friendly floors.
Several people mentioned steamers fro cleaning tile, grout etc.
I am ready to go shopping. I want cleaner looking grout, with out the wear
and tear of hands and knees.
There was an a Target ad today for a Scunci Steamer with bonus floor and
wall kit.
Anyone have one, know anything about them, or other recommendations.
Reply private.
Thanks.
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD