[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT but very neat concept

  • From: " Tammy Paris-Smith" <paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TheGSDShowcase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <German_Shepherd_Lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GermanShepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:16:31 -0700

Okay I know this is way off topic but thought would be neat specially for us
when buying pet supplies, books etc.  This was something I had to review for
my Computer class and I tell you what I am VERY interested.  I hope you all
get a kick out of it like I did. Very interesting and very informative.
Think I know what I will put on my Santa wish list.  LOL I think the one
that scans the human is hilarious maybe would tell us who to turn around and
run away from.
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/pattie_maes_demos_the_sixth_sense.html

Tammy Paris-Smith

www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com

There are a few friends of Noble Spirit that have puppies available. Check
our website.