[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT but fun...So what do you want for Christmas/ Hannukah?

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:59:44 -0500

A wish or two, or three, or more.  :
That all our members unite for the benefit of our breed
That everyone will understand the need to work together, to agree to
disagree  when required.
To join forces against  anti - dog legislation,
To support Dawn and her work
To always be responsible as breeders for those we bring into this world.
To rally around those working to discover and identify markers for the
health of our breed.