[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT, another breed, but needs help

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:24:41 -0700 (PDT)

My friend with the champion Pharaoh Hound has come into even harder times.  The
dog has been fostered by the owner of a littermate for about a year.  They
cannot keep Amber any more.  Patria has had a very hard two years.  She lost
her job, in the crash, got a job in the mid east, got PTSD from the treatment
she got there, and now is on disability and living in a condo where she cannot
have Amber.
She is in tears with no idea what to do with Amber.  Amber, for all that she is
not a GSD, is well behaved, as I raised her as much as I could.  I cannot take
her at this time.  I am hoping to talk my husband into taking her in here,
after the summer.  I know I can't keep Bucko going much longer, and I have much
travel until the end of August, so I cannot possibly consider this right now.
However, it is my hope that Art will break down and allow her to join our pack
once we are all settled down.

If anyone can take Amber, in Florida I hope, and keep her for at least the
summer.  She will bring joy to your life.

She has caught a few possum in her day, so I would not put her with cats,
without training, but she has been with my pack often.  She does great with
other females.

Please let me know if you can help Amber.

thank you for reading this
sheila