[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT Why would anyone

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:24:51 -0500

Nothing changes.... I grew up at the foot of Mt Hood. It was my backyard and
my playground when I was in High School. Even back then there were stupid
people.

As I heard it, these guys were not novice climbers. They were ARROGANT,
stupid and irresponsible.

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
My Ebay site <http://stores.ebay.com/The-Crafty-K9_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm>
My Cafepress store <http://www.cafepress.com/thecraftyk9>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/