[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - The Other side of the Story (Kennewick)

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 19:57:28 -0400

I am sure by now that the majority of you have heard of the raid and seizure
of some hundreds of American Eskimos in Kennewick, WA... if not, just google
it, it is all over the news.  Anyway... here is the other side of this sad
and tragic story.. and something everyone should think about.....
 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  www.rihadin.com
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of
individual liberty have been eroded. F.von Hayek
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director RDOES.