[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - Sort of

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 02:48:42 GMT

Yes.  And, sometimes I just get royally screwed at the National!!

Geeze!!  Last year I got in trouble for saying "hooking up," just meaning to
meet up with someone on the way to Beaumont for lunch!!

Someone MUST explain all the current slang to me!!!    I accidentally say
things that make my life sound much more exciting than it actually is!!!

Thanks, Ev.  The $200 WAS worth it!!     :-)  :-)

Good think that I don't smoke fags anymore!!  OK, now I am REALLY aging myself!

Paula, 327 days and counting