[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT Please Bring" Daisy" Home!!!

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:44:47 -0400

For anyone that might help. We could all be in this sort of situation,
unfortunately.

----------
From: Mary Bengel <mbengel@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: POODLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [POODLE-L] Please Bring" Daisy" Home!!!
Date: Mon, Apr 10, 2006, 7:31 PM

Any persons interested in viewing the colored  poster/flyer of Daisy...
may contact me in private.

TIA

Mary A. Bengel
MAR-B POODLES
Home of the Champion Versatile Poodles
Website: http://mar-b-poodles.com/
http://www.responsiblepetowners.org/

PLEASE BRING DAISY HOME!!!

"D A I S Y "

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Lori Davis. I live in Idaho Falls, ID. I shipped my white
miniature female poodle named Daisy on Dec. 31st, 2005 to her co-owners in
San Antonio, TX for an upcoming breeding. While having to be out of town
that weekend they placed her with Northeast Pet Salon, 4737 Rittiman Road, a
grooming and boarding business. She was L O S T Jan . 3rd,2006 from this
establishment. I was not notified until the first week in March 2006 but had
been assured she was fine during those months. I flew to San Antonio where I
searched fervently for her for 9 days. We have been devastated by this
event.

Born: July 12, 2002, Daisy is a solid white miniature poodle, 14 ½ inches
tall with a heavy thick coat and small black eyes. She has a small scar
across the top of her muzzle and was prone to a left ear yeast infection.
She is a UKC Champion and was the # 2 Poodle in 2003. She has been loved in
my care for the past 3 ½ years.

If you have ANY information or one your clients report finding a miniature
poodle within this time frame or even more recently, please get in touch
with me. If you know of a death of a poodle fitting this description during
this time period contact me. The local contact number in

San Antonio is (210) 590-4718. My number is: (208) 552- 3048

The Police Case number is # 06263325.

The reward is for any information leading to her recovery. Thank you for the
consideration you can give to this sad situation.

If no one is available Please leave a message or

Email : lmdvis@xxxxxxxxx

Attached is the flyer I placed in and around the area she was reported lost.
I would so appreciate you placing this attached copy in your office.

I give permission to anyone interested in helping Daisy to cross post this
letter and Poster on the internet or as printed material.

Most Sincerely,

Lori M. Davis

465 Tryall Circle

Idaho Falls, ID 83401

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
My Ebay site
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ginny2003>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/