[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT Pharaoh Hound wins again

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

She did it again, now 13 points, both majors.  This is the third dog I have
trained as a puppy for the ring to finish.  No GSD's, but a Rottie, a Viszla,
and this brown dog, as soon as the other 2 points come up.
Thanks to Patria for letting me into Amber's life, and to the Herzog family
team of handlers. Great job, glad you like her,

I am a proud granma!
sheila