[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT. Need cat help

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:07:47 -0800 (PST)

She is obviously a  Leo - July 24.

  "It's the Lion which symbolizes Leos, and the king (or queen) of the jungle
is a most appropriate mascot, since these folks consider themselves the rulers
of their universe (and the Zodiac at that). Like Lions, Leos tend to be
dignified and strong, and it is this sense of their power which allows them to
get things done. A Leo on your team is a good thing, since Lions are eager to
see their projects through to completion. Putting these folks at the helm is a
good thing, too, since the Leo-born are natural leaders. They may ruffle a few
feathers along the way, however, since they can also be overbearing and
somewhat autocratic. This may be in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to
this Sign -- Lions are indeed opinionated and set in their ways. That said,
they are well organized, idealistic and have a knack for inspiring others."

  Cindy
  cinosamgsd.com
Stormy435@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Well, PlentyPretty is perfectly healthy, but we have a BIG problem Since I
walked into PetCo one day and saw her, was told that she and her siblings had
been placed on their door step, she doesn't get to celebrate a birthday like
all my dogs do. Boohoo. She will be 12 this year and not a birthday has been
celebrated. PlentyPretty is a Calico smart a** cat, that rules the house,
and crowds me out of my bed at night. What, do you think, would be a proper
'sign' for her to be under? What month, what day? (The poor
saleswoman got in a LOT of trouble, she was supposed to go to the Cat shelter
to be
placed up for adoption...I got there first LOL)
Please, this is SERIOUS BUSINESSS!

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com

Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp. Most comprehensive set of free safety
and security
tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail
and much more.

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com