[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT: Need Rescue Group Info

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:16:23 -0600

Wow, I'm so sorry about this situation, something that never should have
happened.
Oh, his age means he is still young and with what I can understand, is
really getting
out of hand and, as you say, this could get worse; especially with folks who
have
NO IDEA what they may have.  Reading your post below, looks to me like
this woman must have a special location or some such for these animals.  I'm
bit leery (sp.) about this being altogether true!  FIVE FEMALE HYBRIDS ALL
TOGETHER SOUNDS A BIT --?-- it's fishy from the gitgo ?  I'm concerned!
Why think about it, FIVE female dogs have difficulty getting along, hey
they're
BITCHES ---  Hope something can be worked out, but I know, as you say,
it'll be tough.   I do know what I am talking about on these animals when I
say
they are NOT to be trusted like a real dog, or a even a full blood wolf.
These stories alone could take up a chapter or 2 in my autobiography with
hands on experiences                                         Norma no L
D.O.G.