[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - Missing Chow,KS ] Zimba is still out there somewhere in the Kansas heat

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:14:37 -0400

See Below... do not contact ME.

-----Original Message-----
From: All Breed Conformation Group
[mailto:SHOWDOGS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Myrna Wacker
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 3:11 PM
To: SHOWDOGS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SD-L] Zimba is still out there somewhere in the Kansas heat

I am depressed today.   Zimba, is a champion show boy, even showed at the
Garden, and is still out there somewhere.. either in the woods/bush in the
hot Lenexa, KS area or further, or someone has taken him.  There has not
been one verified sighting of him.  He was lost 6/29/06 and heaven only
knows where he could have run during all the July 4th fireworks and all.
According to other Chow owners, Chows if out in the woods will stay there
during the day usually, and come out around the edges of the wooded area
during dusk or dawn.

I'm appealing that everyone please keep a lookout on all the highways,
ditches, off in the fields, woods, everywhere, for this boy.  He is normally
a sweet boy, used to play with neighborhood children, however, Chows have a
switch in them that flips from tame to wild after a couple of weeks, so just
report any sighting of him, but IMMEDIATELY is the key.  One person reported
seeing him around 7 p.m. on the 4th... about 8 miles away around some wooded
area (we don't know for sure if it was him tho) ... they reported him on the
7th.  He could have been long gone by then.  For a picture of him on a flyer
and telephone numbers on where to call, please email me privately.

Please post my appeal to every list and friend that you know.

Thank you.  Thank you.   Thank you.  Thank you.

Myrna Wacker, Woodland Chows
myrna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast... "Proverbs 12:10
www.woodlandchows.com

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the
most oppressive. C.S.Lewis

www.rihadin.com

My Ebay site