[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - LOST Welsh CARDIGAN Puppy Rolling HIlls Estates, Ca.

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CCAmembersCLOSED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sheltieoldlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 06:48:40 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2005 12:11:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
thecatsmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

One of my 8 month old Cardigan Welsh Corgi Puppies went to his new home
today and got away from his new family some time this afternoon in the Rolling
Hills Estates are of Southern California (Los Angeles).
He is 8 months  old and answers to the name of Desi.  He is a Red and White
Cardigan Welsh  Corgi (with the tail), a white stripe down his face, four white
paws and chest  and the tip of his tail is white.  He's a very handsome fella
and it just  breaks my heart that he's out there alone in that
semi-wilderness area  tonight.

His new owner is a back-woods ranger and has another of my dogs  and is a
wonderful owner who is pretty much heartbroken over  this.

Details have been posted at the Community Center and Fire Station  in case
anyone sees him or you can email me any time.  He has just been  neutered and
is
microchipped.

A reward is offered for his safe  return.

Blessings...Mary _thecatsmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:thecatsmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Simply  Sussex

Ginger  Cleary, Dallas, GA_ http://www.rihadin.com _
interest in politics doesn't mean
politics won't take  an interest in you. -Pericles (430 B.C.)