[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - LOST RING - Perry show

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:48:06 -0400

-----Original Message-----

  Please cross post to any lists you belong to

Hello,
While at the Perry shows, I lost a family heirloom, it was a ring that
my mother who has since passed gave me, it is the only rememberance I
have of my mother, it is a large square cocktail type ring with white
gold setting and a yellow gold band. The stones in this ring have
visible, black occlusions in them, it is not a very very expensive ring,
it is however all I have left of my mother. If you or anyone you know
were at these shows and know anything of my ring please contact me. at
paps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or at 352-245-4931. I would be forever grateful
to get my mothers ring back, I don't know why I did not think to post
this before, but I have been grieving over this ring.
Please Please post this to all lists that you belong to, every breed.
to the list owners please excuse this if it does not meet the criteria
for your list, but this is the last hope I have of getting my ring back.
thank you
Vanessa DeShong

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo
the fatigue of supporting it.  ~Thomas Paine
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:22 PM