[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - LOST GIANT SCHNAUZER Canada/US border Chesley area

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:21:57 -0500

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy =
from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent =
that will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
My Ebay site =
<http://stores.ebay.com/The-Crafty-K9_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm>   My =
Cafepress store <http://www.cafepress.com/thecraftyk9>=20