[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT Keenland Yearling sales

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:06:28 EDT

I am shut up on this so stop beating me up for responding to a Horse ?? on
the list I again apologize

In a message dated 9/14/2010 10:04:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
It seems  simple enough.  She would like to know if undescended
testicles  is a sex-linked (or genetic) trait in dogs or just in
horses?   or Neigher?  (Misspelling intended:-)

Storm