[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - I RECEIVED A POISON PEN LETTER FROM A GSDCA MEMBER

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:28:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/2009 6:36:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wynsum@xxxxxxx writes:
6. Since  rule breakers are PRIVATELY emailed, nobody knows WHO is
receiving a  reprimand.
The letter accuses the admin of this list of allowing certain  people to
post without consequence.
Please ask anyone, everyone is  always treated equally - ASk Ed, Ask Evan

ask me....

Yes, I have been reprimanded for being a tad "passionate" at times. I
applaud Zoe and the administrators for doing their job. Fair is fair.

Zoe, here are my two cents:

Anyone can have the balls to write a letter, but only cowards will send a
letter without signature.

It is easy to hide behind a few puppets, it is harder to be a man/woman of
your convictions.  Stand by your words.  Oh, I forgot, they cant  because
they are so confused by all the lies, they cant keep their stories  straight.

One day these "serious" shepherd people will realize that they are  as
damaging as Katrina. Their poison knows no boundaries.  Katrina was  nature.
This poison is their nature.

Ileana
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377099x1201454424/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=