[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - I RECEIVED A POISON PEN LETTER FROM A GSDCA MEMBER

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 23:16:35 +0000 (UTC)

You got that right.  If someone has something to say they should just say
it.....not hide behind a letter sent with no signature!!!  Zoe.....we are all
behind you one hundred percent!!!!!!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant