[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - I RECEIVED A POISON PEN LETTER FROM A GSDCA MEMBER

  • From: Ruth Hartridge <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Doc Zoe <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

SHE is a very wonderful LAdy ! AHND extremely Intelligent and  WEll educated
too !
Pat , I am still in schock about losing Spunky !

From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - I RECEIVED A POISON PEN LETTER FROM A GSDCA
MEMBER
To: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 9:12 AM

What a sad thing that stupid people, that don't even have the guts to sign
there posts, attack someone who works so hard on this and many other things
involving GSD.  After Spunky died and we had his necropsy results, she took the
time to "intrepret them" into English.  When Rascal, our Lab, was having more
seizures, she added some insightful, helpful info that helped.  She was
instrumental in getting the Sunshine Group started--in my book, she's a
special, very caring lady!
Doc-don't pay any attention to 1 idiot.  You are obviously loved and important
to our community.

Pat Evans