[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - I RECEIVED A POISON PEN LETTER FROM A GSDCA MEMBER

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Sharon Allbright <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist shepherd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:12:38 -0700

Hey, do we get Charter Members Certificates?  Or 10 years pin?  I
don't qualify for Charter (not quite), but I want my 10 year pin!  And
one of the original Pity Partyers!  Margie even let me talk about my
Shepweilers over that National... and it was the start of some
GREAAAAT recipes.  Ah, the Strawberry/Spinach/Toasted Candied
Almonds.   Ah yes.

Stormy