[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - I RECEIVED A POISON PEN LETTER FROM A GSDCA MEMBER

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Edwin Hill" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:47:02 -0500

I do have LOTS of fun! Not a thing wrong with being an Alpha Bitch! In fact, a
good bit of the Killeen Fire Department hugged me, so they could say they were
hugged by THE Alpha Bitch! Mo
        I rest my case........lol...FB

          Thanks Darlin', that is a compliment for sure! You just DON"T bad
mouth my kids, my friends or my dogs and live to tell about it! You DON'T try
to give me the run-around and live to talk about it, ask Connell Chevy House.
Your going to love this Ed, after I opened a can of Texas WHUP ASS on them, in
front of a full waiting room I went and set down by a probably 300 lb, 6 ft 5
black guy. He never looked at me but out of the corner of his mouth, he said,
For a skinny white Lady you got a pair! WHAT A COMPLIMENT!!!!!!!!!!  Mo

                  Mo is one of the many reasons this list is great!...I got to
meet her at the Concord NC National.........I have no words to describe
her!...lol....but I will NEVER forget the fact that I met her!...what a great
CRAZY Texan!...lol...FB