[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - I RECEIVED A POISON PEN LETTER FROM A GSDCA MEM BER

  • From: Ruth Hartridge <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

I do too keep most of my replies PVT. too . But, let me say here that Gayle IS
also one of the most wonderful people ,I have found on this list ! Who ever
sent that letter I can't believe would be a Lister ,or even a Member of the
GSDCA . Would Our people act like that ??
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 10:05 PM

I normally send Zoe PRIVATE messages but I'll make an exception this evening
and make this one open to all the list members!!!
Zoe,

Reading your message about receiving the poison pen letter made me want to
puke.

I've only been a List member for about 11 years and appreciate how hard you,
and the other admins, have worked over the years!!!

Of all people who deserve a big pat on the back and THANK YOU - it's YOU!!!

The List is a wealth of information for those of us who love and appreciate
GSDs. I always tell people the stuff I've learned here is like getting a Ph.D.
in the German Shepherd Dog breed!!!

I say ... THREE CHEERS TO YOU ... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING DOC ZOE!!!

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/arycrest - Link to The Hooligans Albums