[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - Humor (Deep Thoughts)

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:14:11 EDT

Deep Thoughts For Those Who Take Life Way Too Seriously

1. A day without sunshine is like...night.

2. On the other  hand, you have different fingers

3. He who laughs last thinks slowest.

4. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

5. The early  bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
in the trap.

6. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

7.  Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

8. If you think  nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

9. How many of you  believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.

10. Hard work pays off in the  future. Laziness pays off now.

11. Every one has a photographic memory.  Some just don't have film.

12. Why do psychics have to ask you for your  name?

13. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering  what
happened.

14. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some  people appear
bright until you hear them speak.

15. Life isn't like a  box of chocolates; it's more like a jar of
jalapeno's. What you do today,  might burn you tomorrow.

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."