[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - How clean is your purse??

  • From: "Judy Mendelsohn" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>, "ShowGSD-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:44:09 -0700

Worse than that.......last thursday, my daughter and & I went to dinner at
Texas Roadhouse...the table next to us had two young women and a baby (about
8 months old).  About half way through dinner, the mother put her baby on
the table to sit, so she could see everything.......the baby was wearing
diapers.....Several waitresses went past the table, and never said a word to
either woman......I am going to have to think really hard, about going back
to that restaurant........They will miss my business.
Judy
Judsohn German Shepherds
judsohngsd.@xxxxxxx
Visit our website   judsohngsd.com