[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT Horse slaughter house ban expored

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:20:33 -0500 (EST)

I have mixed feelings and before you all jump on me, you should understand
that I showed hunter/jumpers as a Junior, then later had race horses and
believe  a horse is one of God's greatest gifts....

OTOH what to do when one can no longer afford horses or when race horses
are at the end, rescues are full, leads to the worst auctions imaginable and
horses shipped in horrific conditions (I'll spare you) to Canada.

When even this was "regulated" conditions worsened...waaaayyyyy  worse....

That said, if it meant a hungry child could eat, I'd eutahnize the horse
myself.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 11/30/2011 11:52:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks  for sharing this Diane...this is really sad.....the best gift I
ever received  was from my wife....a Tennessee Walker....not sure if the "w"
should be  capitalized..lol...I wish this did not have to happen, but money is
 king....oh, by the way.....the Tennesee Walker club has their National
every  year at the same place.....guess where..lol...FB