[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - Horse needs home

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:56:51 -0700

I have been only half trying to sell my gelding for about 3 years now.  I
don't really want to.  He is a big character that I love dearly.  I put him
on a site or two and wait to see if I can find the RIGHT home.  Found a nice
lady with the perfect situation for him and she lost her job.

I know no better place than this list!  If you know of anyone remotely
looking for a good boy - Tennessee Walking Horse 16.2 Hand Champagne
Gelding.  I  need to find a home for him.  I am in Reno, but will help with
travel if need be.  You can email for details if you would like.

Zoe - send me a no posting on OT and I am fine;)  This list is the best
BTW:)
Thanks, Alycia