[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT Fels Naptha Soap (was Dealing with Poison Sumac, Oak & the others)

  • From: "Sue Mazzeo" <Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l digest users" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:25:56 -0700

I doubt it's a regional item.  I buy it in Northern California and have for
years.  It is just easy to miss on the shelf.  It is a bar wrapped in old
fashion white paper with red and green markings and lettering in black.  And
yes, it is usually in the MOST inconvenient place.  But it works not only for
Poison Sumac, Oak, etc. but is a GREAT stain remover.

Sue Mazzeo
Subject: Re: OT - Dealing with Poison Sumac, Oak & the others
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:07:27 -0400
From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx

I purchased a bar of it in May, 2009 at Giant Food Store.? Maybe it is a
regional item???
B Hively