[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT FOUND Borzoi's in Sacramento

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:31:43 -0500

Permission given to crosspost and forward, please share anywhere you think
it will do some good. Although I have a Borzoi, I am not on any
Borzoi-specific email lists at this time.
A good friend of mine has just found two Borzois running loose in her
neighborhood in Sacramento, CA. She's never seen them before. She describes
them as:

female- small white or cream - no markings, one ear up and one ear down

male - neutered, small, black and white, muzzle grey

no collars

If ANYONE can help these dogs find their way home, please call Gina at
916-359-2679.

Christie Keith
Caber Feidh Scottish Deerhounds
Raising Our Dogs Holistically Since 1986
http://www.caberfeidh.com/
http://doggedblog.com/

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/