[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - Dutch Shepherd Rescue

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:26:22 -0800

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue

PLEASE CROSSPOST!

Hey everyone,

I desperately need to move a Dutch Shepherd from a temporary foster home
in Columbia, SC to me in MI. I have a friend coming from TN to MI late
this coming weekend, and he is willing to bring her along if I can get
her there. She is a young (10-12 month), spayed female Dutch Shepherd
current on all of her vaccines. She has been in foster care for over the
two week quarantine time. She rides well in a car and will be traveling
on leash and collar. Crate is optional. I NEED to move her ASAP as the
foster will be traveling and there will be no one to take care of her!!!!

The legs of this transport are flexible! The day is also flexible, but
she needs to be in TN by Saturday night.

Sponsor:
Christie Meyer - Transportation Coordinator
105 Fowlerville, MI 48836
Fowlerville, MI 48836
Home: 517-223-3673
Cell: 248-763-6616
Email: dutchk9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dutchk9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Rescue: North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue (NADSR)
From: Shelter in Columbia, SC
To: Temp Foster Matthew Faccinto in Cookeville, TN
When: Saturday November 18th

Rescue Info:
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue (NADSR)
President: Christie Meyer
Phone: 248-763-6616

Columbia, SC to Spartanburg SC - 1 hour, 35 minutes (95 miles) NEEDED

Spartanburg, SC to Asheville, NC - 1 hour, 15 minutes (71 miles) NEEDED

Asheville, NC to Knoxville, TN - 2 hours (115 miles) NEEDED

Knoxville, TN to Cookeville, TN - 1 hour 45 minutes (102 miles) NEEDED

Thank you in advance for any help that you may be able to offer!

Sincerely,

Christie