[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - Dealing with Poison Sumac, Oak & the others

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:58:13 -0500

I have also seen the soap at places like Restoration Hardware, etc.. Definately
go on line, but also do some price shopping.

I had a run in with poison something last year and the Caladryl worked great,
but remember to also keep the site cool and no socks - everytime you heat up
the skin, that will cause it to itch more. I slathered the caladryl on.. Took a
week to work, but worked well.

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.  Click here.
http://windowslive.com/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_MB_new_hotmail_072009