[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT - Dealing with Poison Sumac, Oak & the others

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:45:17 GMT

If you're unable to get Fels Naptha at your local store, you can order it
online.  I've never ordered anything from this company - Fels Naptha sells for
.99 cents a bar BUT I don't know how much shipping runs.
http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/SearchResults.asp?Searchþls+naptha&Search.x&Search.y
You can also get it from VERMONT COUNTRY STORE but their prices are out of
sight.

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/arycrest - Link to The Hooligans Albums

From: <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>

>I purchased a bar of it in May, 2009 at Giant Food Store.? Maybe it is a
>regional item???
> B Hively

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Accredited Online College
Flexible, Convenient Online Degree Programs At University of Phoenix.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=JhRrKcSFuIPcaQUxZPAZoAAAJ1GelRymJ9x4HjViBUg-o6cOAAUAAAAAAAAAANc0bz5HDhuoFNsmIU_MXcYLwZ5eAAAAAA==ÿ;